September 15 2016,
Permanent, full-time position
Like us, you are passionate about cars. With a natural gift for everything involving service, automobile maintenance and for explaining them to the public, you are organized, meticulous and have a desire to satisfy customer needs, even when the workload is heavy and customers make more and more demands.
As part of the SPINELLI GROUP, you will be responsible for greeting clients and preparing repair orders for their vehicles. You have a gift for communication, and will explain the nature of the maintenance or repair work to be doneand the time needed to the customer, and you will propose extra maintenance services - safety inspection, lubrication, etc. - as needed. You will prepare specifications and submit them to the customer, maintain relations with the shop dispatcher and check that vehicles are ready within the promised time. You will conduct final vehicle inspections after work is completed and make the necessary adjustments when required.
In addition to your customer service duties, you will do regular updates of price lists and checklists and, like other members of the SPINELLI customer service team, take an active part in the quality control process.
Compensation commensurate with your skills.
- Among the most generous bonuses in the industry.
- A benefits package with a pension plan.
- The SPINELLI uniform, which must be worn at all times in the workplace.
- A secondary school diploma and a minimum knowledge of the automotive sector (mechanical, sales or other).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening skills and a high level of courtesy.
- A valid driver's licence.
- An innate talent for sales and customer service.
- Great versatility and an ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing several files at once.
- Perfect bilingualism, French-English.
Does this challenge interest you? Please send your résumé without delay to the HR department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spinelli Group is committed to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunityemployment. Please note that only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.